Monday, September 29, 2014

Twenty Five.

A few weeks ago I turned 25. As Josh so lovingly reminded me, I'm now closer to 30 than I am to 20. So that sucks. But I can rent a car now, so that doesn't suck. My best friend flew up from Florida and we had such a wonderful time together. We celebrated with a bonfire, s'mores, a food festival, a Parachute concert, a gay dance club, brunch at my favorite French spot in town (Le Diplomate), a farmers market, the zoo, puppies, more food, and a movie marathon.


My backyard is a bit magical, isn't it?

My roommates baked me my favorite cake because they're adorable like that.
(Wearing: H&M tank, Hollister sweater)


Parachute is always on top of their game. Fun fact: this venue turns into a gay bar. Of course we went.


Spent the whole weekend with these two. They're great.
(wearing: Garage tank (similar on sale))

The best lunch in town: Founding Farmers featuring brie&apple farm bread and house-made hibiscus soda

(wearing: H&M blouseH&M pants, Michael Kors purse, Restricted pumps)

And to everyone who took time out of their day to send me a text, write on my Facebook wall, come to my party or send me a tweet: thank you. You all made me feel so loved and I appreciate more than you know.

XO,

Casey




                 

No comments:

Post a Comment